PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS....REMODEL TIME!!!




If you haven't become a follower yet and you have stopped by...


Please, pretty please click below and FOLLOW me.





Thursday, September 30, 2010

You Capture: Togetherness

I woke up this morning and looked out the window and saw this:

YC930

While I am not a fan of the spiders
(I usually scream like a little girl), I find their work so fascinating. 
Grabbing my camera I decided to use these images for You Capture: Togetherness over at
I Should Be Folding Laundry's Thursday challenge. 
For me, the changing of the leaves and the numerous spiders are a symbol of "Togetherness" for the Fall Season that is quickly coming upon us.

YC930b

You can see other great shots of "Togetherness" by clicking the link below:

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Those shots are so cool...again, I want to find spiderwebs now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. Just stunning. I love what you were able to capture. Good call about the screaming! That is what I do when I see spiders too! Scream like a girl! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK Look at that beauty they create though. Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those certainly go together! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One summer we had a garden spider who spun a web on our deck window every morning. It was a fascinating process to watch (through the glass!) It is so amazing the precision and the geometry involved.
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fantastic! Very dramatic at the micro level.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why can I not ever find spider webs like this?! Great job!
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh we have sooooo many here right now, and with our chilly fall dew mornings, they POP out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! I have to say I am glad the spider is not prominent in the picture. They give me the hebbe-geebez.

    ReplyDelete