PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS....REMODEL TIME!!!




If you haven't become a follower yet and you have stopped by...


Please, pretty please click below and FOLLOW me.





Sunday, September 26, 2010

SOOC Sunday...which means Straight out of the camera!

Thank goodness for a nice, lazy Sunday! 
It has been much needed and I have found myself practically glued to my laptop
(while watching Sally Field's movies) all day. 
Editing photos, posting photos, finding challenges...all of it makes this girl happy
This bee found these flowers the minute that I set them outside to photograph. 
I was shocked to see I was able to capture him and get a clear shot! 
YAY ME!

SOOC Sunday 92610

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great job. Timing is everything. Thanks for joining in today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible shot! I have yet to learn how to capture like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timing is everything! When I uploaded these to the computer I was sooo happy! I think that little guy was happy I brought him out some lunch too.

    ReplyDelete