PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS....REMODEL TIME!!!




If you haven't become a follower yet and you have stopped by...


Please, pretty please click below and FOLLOW me.





Thursday, September 30, 2010

Phontography with a message

This is my first link up to the Phontography challenge over at Pasando
As I was browsing through this weeks NEWSWEEK I found this block of text that jumped out at me and I wanted to share, so I grabbed my phone and put my camera on the "toy" setting and here is what I got....
I couldn't have said it better myself.



6 comments:

  1. I Heart Your Phontography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took that with your camera phone? Nice work and nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did! I have the Tmobile G1 and I use the FX Camera App. I set it on the 'toy' mode and that was the outcome. Great text and great picture make for a happy Ginger Girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I'm so glad you linked up. I think you may be our first non-iPhone entry!! I love this effect!

    Also, agreed. Seems quite silly that people are looked at so differently based on who they want to partner with. Can't we all just get along???

    Thanks again for linking up! Hope to see you around next week. I usually put the post up on tuesday or wednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im glad to have joined...look for me next week! In reference to the above quote, I came out 4 yrs ago, live in a very conservative area its hard for me to see how people could think I am any different, just because I am a lesbian. I AM STILL THE SAME PERSON with THE SAME GREAT HEART.

    ReplyDelete