PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS....REMODEL TIME!!!




If you haven't become a follower yet and you have stopped by...


Please, pretty please click below and FOLLOW me.





Saturday, September 4, 2010

Two Moms Made a Photo Challenge: PETS

This is my first TMMaPC and I couldn't resist with this weeks theme...PETS.  Sheridan has been my subject in many, many pictures.  She usually gets super annoyed with the lights in her eyes, but she stayed still enough for me to get this super cute shot as she lazily lounges on one of our quilts.

TMMAPC Pets





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'm always looking for a challenge. Love love love your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are into challenges, check out Ashley's blog at www.ashleysisk.blogspot.com she has quite the collection of daily challenges. I try to do a couple a week at least.

    ReplyDelete