PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS....REMODEL TIME!!!




If you haven't become a follower yet and you have stopped by...


Please, pretty please click below and FOLLOW me.





Thursday, September 2, 2010

Before & After...

I took this picture of my mom's dog, Dozer, who can always be found just lazing around.  He is old and full of arthritis but always looks irresistible...its a front though...get to close and you will be knocked out by his atrocious dog breath...yikes. I thought that this picture would be great to do a Before and After...


BEFORE:
dozerA

and AFTER:
dozerB

My camera:  Olympus SP-800UZ (my favorite point and shoot)
My Editing Software: Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2

To see more pictures like these or to link up some of your own, head over to Pixel Perfect now by clicking the following logo:

7 comments: