PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS....REMODEL TIME!!!




If you haven't become a follower yet and you have stopped by...


Please, pretty please click below and FOLLOW me.





Friday, September 17, 2010

My Big Boy!

So I am finally getting a chance to put up pictures from Jacob's first day of school, he is a big 4th grader this year. 
He was not the most cooperative model for this Tuesday morning,
even though he was beyond excited for school. 
I did capture these two goofy shots or should I say mug shots!

I was like..."Why can't you just stand there smile and be cute?" 

But instead, this is what he did!

It does show off his cool haircut that we got done at VAIN.  Thank you TT.
He felt uber cool despite what anyone thinks.  That's what I love about our kid, he has his own style and doesn't seem to really care if he doesn't "fit in" with the rest of the kids at his school (and believe me, he doesn't, we live in the "country" folks and our boy is "city" kid all the way)!


2 comments: