PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS....REMODEL TIME!!!




If you haven't become a follower yet and you have stopped by...


Please, pretty please click below and FOLLOW me.





Sunday, September 26, 2010

An Autumn Stroll

Saturday provided us with an amazing fall morning to take a stroll on the local Centennial Trail.  Kendall and I set foot early in the morning to enjoy the path before the hustle of the day began. 

On our walk we enjoyed many spiders (yuck)
20100926_23
A lovely critter trying to make his way across the path without getting smooshed. 
We actually stopped to help him across (Kendall insisted)
20100926_22
And if you looked closely, this little guy that blended into the scenery
(look at those beady eyes)

20100926_36

 But my favorite part of the entire walk,
was the changing of the season....

20100926_25
MM3

5 comments:

  1. Wow - these shots are incredible...I would have been thrilled if you only shared the spider web, but they are all so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! I wish I could have been able to get closer to the spider...but um, no way! I had fun with taking the pics of the leaves on the path. People probably thought I was silly practically laying on the ground to take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics! It just gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leaves. Fantastic composition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay yay yay! love it all! I do live in paradise now, but startin school ain't the same without falling leaves.

    ReplyDelete