PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS....REMODEL TIME!!!




If you haven't become a follower yet and you have stopped by...


Please, pretty please click below and FOLLOW me.





Friday, July 16, 2010

Treasury Time!

So I have been bored at work today...and when that happens, Etsy happens! Creating treasury's is such a fun way to see all the great items being created out there. Let me tell you, there are a lot of talented people walking this earth. Curation Nation's weekly challenge involved the use of this beautiful pink rose hat (which I need to buy I think) and from that I decided to go all ROSES and all PINK. Then the inner-geek in me created TECH.NOL.O.GY all the while singing Daft Punk in my head! I also showed some support to my newest team Tree of Treasury's! I felt it was time for a little tea after feeling a lil blue.

Tonight I will be in the studio and will have some more photos for your viewing pleasure, until then...XOXO!

2 comments: