PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS....REMODEL TIME!!!




If you haven't become a follower yet and you have stopped by...


Please, pretty please click below and FOLLOW me.





Thursday, July 15, 2010

Given Another Chance

While cruising Etsy I find a lot of items that have been UPCYCLED, RECLAIMED, RECYLCED, REUSED...and all of these items, well they are AWESOME! Yesterday I created a treasury of all items that have been given another shot at life and not just finding their way into the dumpster. I guess I was on to something because today in the Etsy Finds email/blog appropriately "Play It Again, Sam" they too, took the time to blog about how great these redone items are. Of course they found even more way cool items that had me drooling and wishing they were in my possession. I totally am obessed with the cast iron bathtub couch (who knew?)! These reclaimed items may have a bit higher price tag, but totally worth it when you consider all the talent, time and creativity that has been put forth.

Please enjoy these items as much as I did and hey, you might get some gift giving ideas for that person who has everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment