PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS....REMODEL TIME!!!




If you haven't become a follower yet and you have stopped by...


Please, pretty please click below and FOLLOW me.





Sunday, July 11, 2010

Best Date Night Ever











Kendall and I went and had an early dinner from Cristiano's at Jennings Park last night. My hidden agenda was to lose myself in the Master Garden which resides there. I think the fact I brought my camera to dinner gave it away though :)

But...we were both in for the most amazing treat. The garden was in full bloom with every kind of bloom imaginable. When I walked into the garded, there was a lily garden like I have never scene. Lily being my favorite flower...I was obsessed with all the different varieties. Next there was vegetables of all sorts, planted in all different kinds of containers. The rose gardens smelled delicious. After an hour of delight, I peeled myself away...but not before taking 175 pictures!!

Please enjoy these little bits...
XOXO
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment