PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS....REMODEL TIME!!!




If you haven't become a follower yet and you have stopped by...


Please, pretty please click below and FOLLOW me.





Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My First Photoshoot

Sooooo....I did it! I completed my first photoshoot, that was actually scheduled as a photoshoot. I was asked by Seattle's adorable fashion designer, ArtStar to participate in his upcoming calendar for 2011. We (including my adorable son, who was a 'Mini ArtStar') took to the streets of Capital Hill to get some "paparazzi" style shots. I was nervous but soooo happy with how the shoot went and how the final picutres are going to come out...but...you are going to have to wait for those. I will though, give you a sneak peek....
DRUM ROLL PLEASE....










3 comments:

  1. that is some serious b-l-i-n-g!! nice shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like it was a blast. You got some great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photoshoot was all about the glitz, glitter and glam! Nothing is complete without rhinestones. When the pictures have been chosen for the calendar, more pictures will make it to the blog.

    ReplyDelete