PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS....REMODEL TIME!!!




If you haven't become a follower yet and you have stopped by...


Please, pretty please click below and FOLLOW me.





Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fix-It Friday #63 & IHEARTFACES

Original Photo:

My "Fix-It"

Software used: Corel Paint Shop Pro X2
1. I changed the Films & Filters to the following:
Added 'Vibrant Folage' film with 'Night Effect' creative filter.
R: 44, G: 86, B: 132
Density: 30

2. Soften the Focus to the following:
Softness: 40%
Edge Importance: 35%
Took off scatter light






2 comments:

  1. I love these softer looking photos so much! I never actually remember what I've done to a photo when I've finished tweaking and playing with it. So lovely of you to share and note what you've done! :) with such pretty results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally dont remember either, but for this challenge I actually kept notes :) If you havent checked out www.iheartfaces.com you definitely should! I haven't had a chance to get to this week's fix-it with work being so busy.

    ReplyDelete