PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS....REMODEL TIME!!!




If you haven't become a follower yet and you have stopped by...


Please, pretty please click below and FOLLOW me.





Sunday, October 31, 2010

Please meet: Ethel Merman

Earlier this week I posted a photo collage from Trannyshack Seattle, I also posted these pictures individually to my Facebook page.  I was contacted by Miss Ethel Merman, requesting my pictures for use on her website (ok, I was a little bit excited I won't lie)!!!  I also had some additional photos I had taken of her that she requested.  She blew all of us away with her rendition of River Deep Mountain High at Chop Suey last weekend, and we can't wait to see her perform again next weekend in Palm Springs at the Ace Hotel for Gay Pride.    Can't make it to Palm Springs?? Jump over to YouTube and catch some Ethel Merman Experience for yourself!

20101027_70
20101027_63
20101027_74
20101027_68
20101027_69

No comments:

Post a Comment