PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS....REMODEL TIME!!!




If you haven't become a follower yet and you have stopped by...


Please, pretty please click below and FOLLOW me.





Saturday, October 2, 2010

We took to the streets

This year, I decided...WHY WASTE MONEY FOR SCHOOL PICTURES?!?!?  I always complain every time I write the check for which ever company is taking the schools pictures, I'm never happy with the way they turn out, and I think I still have a stack left from each year.  They just sit there, in the package he brought them home in, never being distributed.  So this year, Jacob and I decided lets get out and do some photos! 

We started our day out with a trim of his wig at VAIN by TT, then hit up the graffiti wall that sits outside the salon along with some pictures among Pioneer Square.  I made him smile and pose until he finally said...ENOUGH MOM!  Here are the first few pictures to share, I won't bore you with all of them.



20101002_1a

 
20101002_3Xa

 
20101002_6a

 
20101002_7a

 
20101002_8a

 
20101002_13a


Portrait Photos

2 comments:

  1. This is a much better idea. I always hated school pictures even when they brought in the company that was supposed to provide more of this look...it was still so awkward. These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! I have so many more to edit too. This "city" scape is so much our son too.

    ReplyDelete