PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS....REMODEL TIME!!!




If you haven't become a follower yet and you have stopped by...


Please, pretty please click below and FOLLOW me.





Thursday, October 21, 2010

{CoupleShoot}: Marsha & Stephen

I know it's been F-O-R-E-V-E-R since I have sat down and posted to this great blog I have started.  Well, let me tell you...life has been C-R-A-Z-Y!!!  Let me give you a little catchup ~ October 8th was my last day working for the company that I had given 11 years of my life to, so with sad goodbyes I moved on to the corporate world!!  A chance for growth, many opportunities and yep you guessed it MONEY!  Funny how that is always a motivator isn't it?!?!  So all that being said, I have been consumed with training and new schedules, etc. 

I did though, get the chance last weekend to spend a few hours with some friends whom I have not seen in a long time and we took that time to head to Jennings Park and take some amazing photos.  I was honored to be asked to do this for them.  Marsha and Stephen have been married for 17 years and this was their first time doing a shoot together.  I am blessed to have this couple in my life and while it had been more years than I care to say since we had seen each other, it felt just like yesterday.  I want to share with you just a few of this great fall morning...ENJOY!


20101016_60



20101016_73
 
20101016_162
 
20101016_183

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. Congrats on the new job. Lovely shoot. I love Jennings Park!

    ReplyDelete