PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS....REMODEL TIME!!!




If you haven't become a follower yet and you have stopped by...


Please, pretty please click below and FOLLOW me.





Wednesday, November 10, 2010

West Coast Love Train

WHEW.......It has been one heck of a week!  I have over 1000 photos shot to pick, process and display.  Guess where you will be finding me when not at work selling phones????!!!  Here is a glimpse though of our first night in Palm Springs for the West Coast Love Train!  It was an amazing trip, lots of work and way tooo much alcohol.  Yikes is all I can say about that.  I can not wait to get my pictures up for all of you to enjoy, but until then here is what you can see from night #1!  Live performances from Seattle duo Vintage Youth and my lady L.A. Kendall (and PS you can find more of my photos's via here blog)!

VintageYouth
20101105_109
LAK Perfomance

No comments:

Post a Comment